Future Prospects of Mobile VAS Ecosystem
Telecom industry is going through major changes in recent times. However, players in the Mobile VAS ecosystem are responding to it with their own innovative business and technology strategies.
Important changes in Mobile VAS ecosystem incorporate:
- Increasing basic operating costs of services
- Advances in internet & mobile computing
- Network technology moving towards higher bandwidth
- Need of skilled application developers to cater technology demands
Current Telecom product strategy should incorporate:
- Faster concept -to-market time
- Lower capital expenses
- Reduced operational expenses
- Support all players in the ecosystem
Future Roadmap need to be followed:
- Create new strategies to drive up more competitive MVAS offerings
- Create a sustainable VAS portfolio with a business package to manage competition
- Launch innovative offerings with sensible pricing strategy to attract end users
- Deliver more value with your services to create better customer experience
- Go for new tools that can deliver more value on content
- To increase VAS usage and its penetration focus on regional content
- Bring forth both end user awareness and business benefits of VAS offerings
Explore TeleOSS Solutions:
Messaging Suite: With unified platform to deploy multiple messaging services across multiple channels, our messaging suite enables the service providers to quickly roll out new services.
Platform Deployment: Telcos can deploy our Messaging suite to divert A2P messaging traffic. This will reduce load on their current SMSC infrastructures as well as help them manage the messaging bursts and still maintain the quality of service.
SMS Hubbing & Aggregation: The service providers can attain the desired scalability, with flexibility to integrate with SMS/MMS/USSD connections over standard protocols without any customization.
Business Solutions: Enable enterprises to stay informed, connected and automate their processes. These business solutions integrate with enterprise ecosystem using standard & secure protocols SMPP, HTTP, HTTPs, XML, SOAP API, SSL over SMS, MMS, USSD and IVR messaging channels.
Infotainment: Infotainment via Text and video based SMS, MMS, IVR channels can be delivered using our VAS delivery platform. The content service providers can launch various services like News, live feeds, sports information, religious info, educational messages etc. using our platform.